more...

The Lost Boys
Welcome to our blog! We will be writing about our adventures throughout Europe over the next half year (or longer). In case you read our title and thought "Lost Boys, wtf?" The Lost Boys are Peter Pan's followers who do not want to grow up. In order to stop the process of growing up and avoid responsibilities the Lost Boys escaped to Never Never Land. In our case Europe is our Never Never Land, a place to escape from growing up, from getting jobs, from becoming real people and having a shit ton of fun along the way!

Mark is the bobble head of the infamous Mark Bradford, father of the Bradford family. The Bradford family took me in under their wing while I lived in Indiana and so I thought I would take a piece of the along with me on this trip.

So if you find yourself being a grown up with responsibilities and are bored at work or at home, your escape is only a click away!

Thanks for reading!

-Jamie and Michael


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Michael Rietveld

Since being in Athens, home to the great philosophers of the world, I feel as though I too have been enlightened.  With that being said the next couple blog posts of mine while have more of a philosophical presence (no it's not because I have been to Amsterdam).


1 comment:

  1. And then there were four. when are they going to add your head the mast?

    ReplyDelete